[LINK] NBN Providing Wireless for Regional Areas

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Mar 8 08:47:09 AEDT 2013

On 07/03/13 09:29, Paul Brooks wrote:

> It is clear to me that the study did report and include households where the residents
> accessed the Internet through wireless broadband as connected. ...

Would someone who just looks at Facebook on their smart phone think to
answer "Yes" to a question about having broadband to the home? They may
not think of the phone as having "broadband", or it being connected to
the "home".

ps: Perhaps Brunswick needs BTTT: Broadband To The Tram. ;-)

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/