[LINK] NICTA job URL

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:29:12 AEDT 2013

Absolutely mistaken. SilkRoad is a human resources company
http://www.silkroad.com/

The website you are thinking of is not accessible via a standard
internet connection. "Getting to Silk Road is tricky. The URL seems
made to be forgotten. But don’t point your browser there yet. It’s
only accessible through the anonymizing network, TOR, which requires a
bit of technical skill to configure."
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/06/silkroad/