[LINK] 300 MeV 2nD Wave - Report from the Front Line

tomk tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Mar 28 05:33:50 AEDT 2013

Well Linkers,

You'll be sorry to hear that I managed to swim through the second wave
tonight with nary a scratch. (OK, I didn't get a headache nor did I feel
tired after the event. (About 4:00 am this morning).

Oh yeah, Darwin made it as well.
I didn't even see a small flicker in our power systems all evening. (OK,
I know they have generators plugged in everywhere, but still...)
So only the grand finally left tomorrow.

As per Nasa's recent advice in relation to city Killer asteroids, I'm
sure you all praying for me.

P.S. I wonder why we haven't heard from the Global Warming crowd. Has
recent events even managed to gobsmack them ?

Frank, I'm disappointed. I thought I could always get an excellent
contrary point of you being the chief supporter of the lunatic fringe
Global Warming peanut gallery.. I feel like I'm all alone out here. Just
me, the CME's and the Bremsstrahlung.

The Good News Frank, I purchased another Bicycle this week. Just to save
polluting the atmosphere. Because there is one thing that not one of the
pro-global warming scientists wrote about.

Pollution in our atmosphere is dangerous as well as the CO2. But also
the Hydrogen, the Oxygen the Nitrogen and the humidity (and all the
other non-human made gases and particles), because;
When a primary cosmic ray strikes an atom in Earth's atmosphere, the
collision may produce one or more new energetic particles called
"secondary" cosmic rays. These secondary particles strike other
atmospheric atoms producing still more secondary cosmic rays. The whole
process is called an atmospheric cascade ensuring that we get a shower
on earth with no tap to turn down the flow.

Foil hat anyone ?
.**
Slide 15
Tom

--
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you."-- Don Marquis

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======