[LINK] Linked In behaviour

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sun Oct 13 10:55:54 AEDT 2013

I'm doing some housekeeping re email changing and checking privacy
settings etc. I just went to LinkedIn and the Account management
area. One of the choices is to Manage Advertising Preferences. I
unticked the boxes to receive 3rd party ads, but interestingly, it
spins and spins but won't save the changes.

I've allowed all scripts and cookies to get through this activity,
but neither seemed to change the situation.

Does anyone else see this same 'non'-action with this command? Or are
they just counting on subscribers to get tired of waiting and just
allow the 3rd party adverts? BTW, I use adblock anyway, so I never
see the ads anyway, but I just wanted to have a clean set of settings.

cheerios,
Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer