[LINK] shafted by my ISP [iinet]: how often does this happen in Australia?

Andrew Thornton secretelf77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:23:25 AEDT 2013

No. I have not used all the peak hours. I may have been incorrectly
given a shaped profile. If that is the case then the profile should be
fixed at their end.

I disagree that this is a technical issue.

As for the conclusion of ill will rather than an error...well call it 38
years of life and having seen how people work. If it is an error then
why don't they FIX it or at least TELL me what is going on. No. There is
no error. It is some silly business that they are hiding.

Andrew