[LINK] Startpage server overloaded

Stephen Edgar stephen at netweb.com.au
Thu Sep 12 13:51:24 AEST 2013

Jan,

Give the 'Duck' a try, I've been using http://duckduckgo.com for a couple of years and I actually think it is better than 'the others' not an alternative to them and I don't remember ever having any issues with them, yet.
(Their privacy policy is outlined here https://duckduckgo.com/privacy  and this is my homepage https://duckduckgo.com/goodies  <- This page is awesome)

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar

Netweb Interactive