[LINK] A Clean Energy Revolution -- Now

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Fri Sep 20 08:42:38 AEST 2013

As Electric Vehicles have been discussed on Link a few times,
and I have been advocating LED Lighting - which is morphing
into Smart Lighting, I thought this was worth raising on Link.

http://ramin.com.au/eco-sydney/LED-Lighting.shtml

> In recent years, costs for numerous critical clean energy technologies -- wind power, solar panels, super energy-efficient LED lights and electric vehicles -- have fallen significantly. The accompanying surge in deployment has been truly spectacular. Such a surge is tantamount to topping the barricades -- a level of cost reduction and market penetration that will enable a full scale revolution in the relatively near term.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/09/19/clean-energy-revolution-now

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz