[LINK] Will Higher Education Reforms Position Australian Universities to Compete On-line?

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Dec 2 15:11:49 AEDT 2014

It strikes me that the current debate over university funding changes
have failed to address the major challenge which Australian universities
face, which is international competition, particularly from on-line
programs:
http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2014/12/will-higher-education-reforms-position.html

I am at an education symposium at ANU at the moment and wondering if I
should jump on the number 3 Canberra bus go up to Parliament House and
see if anyone wants to discuss the real issues with the future of
universities:
http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/2014/12/canberra-computing-education-conventicle.html

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
The Higher Education Whisperer http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/