[LINK] OT: Bundy [Was Re: Depiction of wind

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Jan 9 11:17:23 AEDT 2014

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1300&dat=19810501&id=CTRVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=w5QDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2193,242740
>Hopefully this answers your query."
>So, does anyone have a set of EB to confirm?  Any references in there?

In the 1911 edition, Vol. 4, p.797, the 100-word entry merely said
"The climate is remarkably healthy".

Tel: +61 2 6288 6916                        http://about.me/roger.clarke

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.