[LINK] The Open Government Partnership

Jan Whitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 20 20:01:48 AEDT 2014

At 04:25 PM 20/01/2014, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
>But when did say your local member use it to reach out to
>you for your ideas, and opinions? Ever? So, they all know what YOU think?
>
>I doubt it.

Laugh
I got my annual fridge magnet calendar advert for mine today. I
intentionally and quite joyously tore the thing in half and
immediately put it in the bin. This is from the Liberal Party
replacement for the ALP member who rang me herself last year during
the election and asked me how she could help me. Even sent the letter
to Telstra about their lack of service availability in their closets
for a dense suburban area. Haven't heard a word from Telstra or the
newly re-elected Lib ex-cop who can't string two words together in
Parliament and is a complete embarrassment. I can hear him now -
what's the Interwebs, honey?

sheesh
Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer