[LINK] ACT's iiNet Wifi to Block Lots of Traffic?

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Wed Sep 24 06:59:03 AEST 2014

On 23/09/14 08:24, Roger Clarke wrote:
> Canberra's wi-fi network to block file sharing P2P traffic Andrew
> Colley itNews Sep 22, 2014 3:05 PM (16 hours ago)
> http://www.itnews.com.au/News/392353,canberras-wi-fi-network-to-block-file-sharing-p2p-traffic.aspx

Roger, I don't think this is worth worrying about. This is just to
provide WiFi for tourists in parts of Civic. It is unfortunate that the
ACT Government is wasting $4M on this project.

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
The Higher Education Whisperer http://blog.highereducationwhisperer.com/

Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/