[LINK] Firefox Browser, full HTTP/2 support

Paul Bolger pbolger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:59:31 AEDT 2015

It does seem like a puzzling move. Just what the world needs: yet another platform restricted messaging client.

I'd be a lot more interested if someone came up with a way to break FaceTime out of the Apple ecosystem. Or iMessage for that matter.

Maybe ios Firefox will include something like this, but it's hard to see Apple going along with anything that compromises their world domination plan.

Regards
Paul Bolger