[LINK] Aussie Cyber Warfare

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 29 07:55:02 AEDT 2015

At 10:07 PM 28/01/2015, Stephen Loosley you wrote:

>This involved implanting malware on foreign servers that erased data and disabled the cooling systems such that they were ultimately "fried". (end quote)

Entire servers? How overkill. What about everyone else, the innocents also using the same server? More collateral damage.

I think we need women running armies to stop the collateral damage and nuance warfare, at least in the Cyber WF space. Wouldn't hurt in the big game, either.

Jan

"Lost Anchors" - Now available on Amazon in both print and Kindle versions.
Print: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Anchors-J-Kirsten/dp/1502541556/
Ebook : <http://mybook.to/lostanchors>myBook.to/lostanchors

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

<https://www.amazon.com/author/jlwhitaker>JL Whitaker
"On A Life's Edge" -
US Amazon print and digital http://viewBook.at/OALEdge
Apple iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/on-a-lifes-edge/id893736824?mt=11

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer