[LINK] NSW Transport for Internet Explorer only

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Jul 2 13:04:03 AEST 2015

Linda,

Good Luck with the complaint on Linux - first you will have to explain what it is.

You might be better off saying you can't use it on your Android or iPhone!

By the way, the ATO support Linux either. One would believe in 2015, you could implement an OS
independent system on the Internet.

Complain to your local MP and the Minister - don't bother with the department. When I tried to get
my M5 Cashback the supervisor on the help desk told me to try another computer.

Marghanita

On 02/07/15 12:48, Linda Rouse wrote:
<snip>
> They didn't even mention Safari! Next they'll be saying you can't use a
> Mac or Linux! I'll be making a complaint!
<snip>

--
Marghanita da Cruz
Telephone: 0414-869202