[LINK] The late Rachel Polanskis

Robert Hazeltine gr0ve at exemail.com.au
Fri Nov 20 18:47:51 AEDT 2015

Hi

Some of you may already be aware, from social media, that Rachel died on 25 Sept 2015 after an eight week battle with metastatic melanoma.  She was 51.

It explains the lack of any postings by her since about July.

She loved the modern technology that the Internet reflects and was a member of this discussion list almost from the time it was started.  She was a great systems administrator.

She great passion in life was electronic music, as a performer, composer and the hacker (in the traditional sense) of related code.

I know this is late advice but it was the best I could do.   The reason I'm doing this posting  is that I had been her partner even longer than she was a member of this group.

Regards

Rob...
Robert Hazeltine
Phone:  (02) 4721 1665