[LINK] itN: Reckless MPs okay Driverless Cars

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Tue Apr 5 09:09:47 AEST 2016

On 1/04/2016 8:16 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> [In computation we trust:
>> The conditions are reported as being] apply to the state transport minister for approval, and meet certain insurance benchmarks. Period.
There are risks, no doubt. Stepping back and taking a broad view of the
road toll as it stands (with meatspace ruling), I'm wondering which is
most "Reckless". ;)

--
David Boxall                    |  Dogs look up to us
                                 |  And cats look down on us
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  But pigs treat us as equals
                                                    --Winston Churchill