[LINK] itN: Reckless MPs okay Driverless Cars

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:03:19 AEST 2016

Driverless cars have a better record than human drivers.  Their most common
accident is being rear-ended by human drivers who are running red lights
and expect the driverless car in front of them to do the same.

A week in a spinal ward might bring home the benefits of driverless cars.
It's a no brainer when considered in terms of relative risks, rather than
risk elimination.

They are also likely to improve traffic flow and ease congestion.
Especially when human drivers are completely gone.

Jim