[LINK] There must be an election coming up

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Wed Apr 20 21:21:39 AEST 2016

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/BIRRR/permalink/496672410541451/>
> Minor victory in Western Tasmania...the planned satellite trial has
> now been oficially cancelled :D Alternative NBN delivery options are
> now being considered with a final decision to be made in the near
> future. Hopefully this is the last we see of the satellite plan, but
> that is not yet certain.

If anyone needs reminding:
<https://delimiter.com.au/2016/02/16/satellite-nbn-a-great-opportunity-west-tasmanian-mp-claims/>

Of course, what actually happens after the election is anyone's guess.

--
David Boxall                    |  Dogs look up to us
                                 |  And cats look down on us
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  But pigs treat us as equals
                                                    --Winston Churchill