[LINK] ABS retribution?

David Lochrin dlochrin at key.net.au
Wed Aug 3 10:03:51 AEST 2016

On 2016-08-02 11:21 Jan Whitaker wrote:

> BUT the ABS has another rock they can throw. A woman on ABC Melbourne this morning said she did a protest form last census and got caught up in the "special" census projects where you have to call in and tell them stuff weekly for MONTHS.

Can something like this be true?  I googled for anything along those lines without success and couldn't see anything on the ABC Local (Melbourne) website.  If it is and more information is available, Senator Xenophon's office should be informed as he's recommending the Government delay the census because it will be "a debacle" otherwise.

David L.