[LINK] NBN questions - HFC & Wireless

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Dec 7 14:55:55 AEDT 2016

Never thought of testing the VoIP port. I did not think to try as we
started from a point, where VoIP wasn't available at all.

Also, the customer insisted the provider said the telephone port on the
box isn't configured - they might just have meant they don't provide
VoIP service.

As to my configuration, "3" sold a fantastic little router into which
you can plug a USB dongle.

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz