[LINK] We can screw up fibre as badly as we did copper

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sat Dec 10 11:36:53 AEDT 2016

On 9/12/2016 11:21 PM, Andy Farkas wrote:
> ... it's a bit of a sus story. Maybe some of it is true.
I guess it depends on how we define "true". Dealing with everyday
Australians over NBN issues, the degree of confusion is evident. This is
an account by someone who has no real idea. From their perspective, I've
no doubt that it's all "true". As you point out, a great deal of the
detail is probably inaccurate.

--
David Boxall                    |  For when the One Great Scorer comes
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  He writes-not that you won or lost-
                                 |  But how you played the game.
                                                       --Grantland Rice