[LINK] Will humans be banned from driving?

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 1 14:18:46 AEST 2016

At 01:37 PM 1/06/2016, Jim Birch wrote:
>(Smart and attentive) humans are currently better and more adaptable
>drivers.  It's a matter of when, not if, they get overtaken for each
>different driving requirement.  This is pretty much how goes, whether for
>chess, tennis line calls, or driving.

Did you catch Catalyst last night with the teenager with cerebral palsy driving a dune buggy? That was pretty amazing. I wouldn't ride with him, but still, to involve different senses was pretty cool.

If you missed it, check it out on iVIEW

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer