[LINK] Voter fury rising over sluggish internet speeds

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Sat Jun 11 10:34:41 AEST 2016

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2016/06/10/voter-fury-rising-sluggish-internet-speeds/

For my sins I live on the Northern Beaches in Bronwyn Bishop's
electorate, next to Tony Abbott's. My current download speed is 400kB/sec

The NBNco site tells me that the NBN it is not currently available and
there is no scheduled date for rollout.

This voter isn't happy. At least Bronnie won't be on the ballot paper,
but that's small consolation.

They are building a huge new hospital in the next suburb and there are
lots of the surrounding area in the same situation as us. No plans for
the NBN. That's really going to encourage small businesses to set up in
the area and support health care.

--

Regards
brd