[LINK] NBN trials faster FttDP but Malcolm Turnbull won't kill FttN

JanW jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 22 13:03:23 AEDT 2016

At 12:59 PM 22/03/2016, Andy Farkas wrote:

>I really wish the MSM, and more importantly Labor, would jump
>on this bandwagon. Yes, I know it is hard for Joe and Jolene Blogs
>to understand, but wasting billions of dollars on something that
>*will* need to be upgraded in the future is a gross negligent act.
>
>-andyf (still trying to refrain from posting about MTM but finding
>it quite difficult... and David is not helping :)

Are there 'plain English' dot points that could be shared on Twitter/blogs/etc. about these holes? Maybe a chart comparing the ALP original plan and the failing MTM installation/waste/risk?

I'm happy to promulgate.

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer