[LINK] Fwd: Re: The wonders of NBN

Paul Brooks pbrooks-link at layer10.com.au
Wed Mar 30 13:56:30 AEDT 2016

Jan - did the original complainant ring the 1800 number and talk to to the NBN help
desk, maybe even open a ticket?
They're usually fairly responsive, especially when it concerns a fault in an existing
service, rather than an installation query.

There's also the TIO, which the original ISP should have alerted them to, who will
kick the ISP and NBN's butts until its fixed.

Paul.