[LINK] Regional Internet Access Survey Results, 2016

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Thu May 5 10:29:01 AEST 2016

<https://birrraus.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/birrr-report-2016-survey-results-final.pdf>
(52 pages, 1.9 MB)
A bit of an eye-opener. Well worth a read.

One thing that strikes me: the variety of factors that affect usability.
Perhaps we need a definition of broadband that encompasses:
- maximum speed*;
- minimum speed*;
- latency;
- reliability;
- data limits* and
- what else?
*upload and download.

--
David Boxall                    |  When a distinguished but elderly
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  possible, he is almost certainly
                                 |  right. When he states that
                                 |  something is impossible, he is
                                 |  very probably wrong.