[LINK] Demand 'still not there' for 1Gbps: NBN Co

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Fri Feb 10 08:24:36 AEDT 2017

The pricing deliberately suppresses demand. That said, backhaul and
international capacity would probably bottleneck retail services. It
would be interesting to see what demand might actually be like if they
were to offer services at an honest price-point.

<https://www.itnews.com.au/news/demand-still-not-there-for-1gbps-nbn-co-450503>

--
David Boxall                    |  My figures are just as good
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  I make them up myself, and they