[LINK] NBN ads

David Lochrin dlochrin at key.net.au
Tue Jan 31 11:28:17 AEDT 2017

On Monday 30 January 2017 21:27:40 David Boxall wrote:

> Sadly, the ad actually shows why we should be building 21st century telecommunications infrastructure. All it will take is a government that isn't total sh!t.
>
> Sorry, but I really feel like eviscerating someone. >:(

(:-)...  join the club!  Apparently Adani are hoping for $1B from the Turnbull Government so they can build a big coal mine in order to increase greenhouse warming of the planet and destroy the Barrier Reef, so I suppose the money has to come from somewhere - a cheap NBN, universities, pensioners, the CSIRO, and so on.

David L.