[LINK] Whitehouse Petition

Stephen Loosley StephenLoosley at outlook.com
Sun Nov 26 01:53:58 AEDT 2017

Probably a waste of time under President White-Trash

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-call-resignation-fcc-chairman-ajit-varadaraj-pai

We The People Call for The Resignation of FCC Chairman Ajit Varadaraj Pai

Created by G.S. on November 23, 2017
Needs 58,297 signatures by December 23, 2017 to get a response from the White House

41,703 signed
100,000 goal

“We the people have identified FCC Chairman Ajit Varadaraj Pai as a threat to our freedoms due to his call to repeal Net Neutrality. We passionately call upon the white house for the immediate removal of FCC Chairman Ajit Varadaraj Pai from office for his actions.”

Popular Petitions

Government & Regulatory Reform
*Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance.

1,108,540 signed
100,000 goal

Government & Regulatory Reform
*Divest or put in a blind trust all of the President's business and financial assets

356,002 signed
100,000 goal

Government & Regulatory Reform, Gun Violence
*Repeal the NFA

283,505 signed
100,000 goal

--