[LINK] The Gatwick Drones

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Fri Dec 21 13:19:54 AEDT 2018

On 21/12/2018 8:58 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:

> [I'm embarrassed to discover that my section on hostile uses of drones
> included only "an individual drone could be deployed against an
> aircraft during takeoff or landing, perhaps through a jet-engine
> air-intake".
>
> [It failed to discuss simple 'nuisance', e.g. close to airports:
> http://rogerclarke.com/SOS/Drones-E.html#AHLD

I just read the update story that they still aren't open and are
bringing in the military. My thought was can't they trace the radio
signals? Or is that not possible?

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer