[LINK] Video streaming

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sat Feb 3 14:28:20 AEDT 2018

On 2/02/2018 2:47 PM, David wrote:
> Once upon a time I could happily play ABC iView and SBS on-demand videos.
The last time I successfully used SBS on-demand was in July. Recent
attempts to catch up on a recommended series have failed. Every browser
on my (Windows 7) system either runs nothing or runs some ads before
switching to the next episode to run more ads. SBS is evidently more
interested in ad revenue than in doing what they're subsidised to do.

ABC iView stopped working late last year, but seems to be OK now.

--
David Boxall                    |  I have seen the past
http://david.boxall.id.au       |               --TJ Hooker