[LINK] RFC: A Capable Email-Client, e.g. for a Mac

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Sun Sep 30 05:58:44 AEST 2018

You can use emailchemy to handle your email archives. As I said in my reply to roger, emailchemy handles almost any email format and allows you to convert it, and all metadata like folder structures and attachments, into any other format. I have used it since 2000 and have never lost an email yet. I have used it to archive email from my Mac systems as well as windows, eg. Outlook. I convert them into the rfc format which then is searchable by any text searching app.

Not affiliated with them in any way, just a very satisfied user.

BobJ

---------------
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
122 Cameron St, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Ph (Korea): +82 10-4494-0328
Ph (Australia) +61 414 297 448
Resume: http://au.linkedin.com/in/bobjan
Skype: bobjtls
KakaoTalk: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

 In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"