[LINK] VoIP and internet services

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sat Apr 27 13:26:29 AEST 2019

I got a VOIP phone around 2009 when I moved to naked ADSL.  It was part of the ISP deal at the time. I got two lines as part of the deal which was great at the time with kids. I have kept the number through several ISP changes.  All I really get on it now are spam calls.  With current cheap mobile plans with unlimited calls, and skype, why would you bother?  I have been thinking of either dropping it or just for fun, learning asterisk and creating a spam robo-receiver tar-pit.