[LINK] NBN fault maintenance

Dr.bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Tue Dec 10 18:31:19 AEDT 2019

As far as I am aware, South Korea has multiple networks, each one created by one of the telcos, all running in parallel with each other like our mobile networks. So apart from the cost, I can’t see why we need only 1 network.

Bobj

Dr. Bob Jansen
Owner and Managing Director
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
122 Cameron St, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
Ph: +61 414 297 448
Skype: bobjtls