[LINK] RFC: Article Series on 'Responsible AI'

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Thu Mar 7 22:47:09 AEDT 2019

Roger writes,

> I've put a proposal to Computer Law & Security Review for a series
> of three articles on 'Responsible AI'... I'd very much appreciate the
> thoughts of people in the link community .. any observations at all
> of the 'constructively negative' variety can be very helpful.

Well written Roger. And, with privacy very much a related issue, this
reference  notes that, worldwide, the tide seems to be turning in the
right direction lately, on the issues of AI and privacy-related matters.

https://www.axios.com/privacy-regulations-no-longer-pipe-dream-3b1691eb-9614-400e-84c1-67095a61b385.html

And, this very recent White Paper from Intel on advanced chips and
A.I. would appear to include, and agree with, your ideas to an extent.

https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/03/intel-ai-white-paper.pdf

Cheers,
Stephen