[LINK] Search engines to be ordered to not link to academic cheating services

Jevan Pipitone discussion-email-lists at jevan.com.au
Wed May 15 22:54:44 AEST 2019

The issues in Tom's URLs are talking about english problems with
international students studying at Australian universities. In fact, if
an online method is used instead of an in-person method, and if students
numbers are sufficient, there could be an Indian section, a Chinese
section, a Nepal section, of the MOOC written in the language that the
student is familiar with, the university could employ translator web
editors to do it.

The "The Australian" newspaper online link you supplied is member-only
and cannot be read by anyone.

What helps me with Computing, Maths, Engineering, etc study in the past
(and it even potentially helps if I have paid work) is to do music as a
hobby, since I play jazz piano and sing. When I was in year 11, 12 at
school the school had a jazz music band that I joined and I am certain
this helped with my high performance in maths/physics/computing/etc,
everything due to the stress reducing effects of making music! I think
ANU should allow all engineering/maths/physics/computing students to
join an ANU jazz band without having the strict high requirements that a
music student has, (for example no requirement to memorize songs, and
encouraging improvisation for anyone that wants to since that is my
strength and it should be encouraged to be creative) since the purpose
is for relaxation, to reduce stress, in order to enhance performance in
the more serious subjects such as computing/engineering/etc. I think the
solution to student and staff stress is to have a jazz band(s) that
anyone can join, if they are able to make music. Maybe even a tambourine
if that's all they can do?

Jevan.

--
Signature

Volunteer Work Only (but you can make money)
MIT SE (UC), GradDip IT (UC), BSc (ANU),
GradCert Rsch Methods & Des (UC)

I am here for online friends, hobbies, volunteer work, and working on
business ideas, and I am on Centrelink Disability Support Pension
(Schizophrenia & Aspergers). I suspect that what will probably work is
people who are on a Centrelink payment such as unemployed, disability,
or retired, since they can benefit from me and since it allows me to
give back to Centrelink, and also, if female friends then age 49+ and
less attractive so that they will find me attractive, also probably
overweight since I am overweight. However I can also work with highly
skilled people since I can make use of what I get from them that is
useful for me to be able to work with interesting concepts. Me:
Computing Researcher, Self Employed, Innovation, Management, Canberra
Australia. Interests: Especially things involving the use of a computer.
Creating, Doing, Improvising, Analysing for Improvement: Computer
Programming Open Source including C#/VB.NET, CSS, HTML, Javascript, MS
Visual Studio, My/MS Sql, PHP, WinForms, WPF. 3d animation, Acting
Improvisations, Audio Podcasts, Business & Startups, Chat, Creative
Writing & Poetry, Creativity, Dancing, Debating, Decisions, Digital Art,
Discussion of Topics, Electronic Music Composition/Creation (FL Studio),
Engineering, Friends, Ideas, Information Analysis, Innovation, IT
Tuition, Jazz Piano, Jazz Singing Male Baritone & Choir & Karaoke,
Management, PC Support, Photography, Public Speaking, Reading online
science magazines and emails, Research, Science, Making YouTube Videos.
Friendship with adults via phone, Email, Online Chat, anything we can
make and send each other and collaborate on. Note: For our interactions,
collaborations, hobbies, volunteer work, etc to turn out successful, it
may be necessary for there to be a financial cost to me in order for you
or your organization to make it work, so let me know what you suggest.

Web: http://www.jevan.com.au/
Email: email5 at jevan.com.au <mailto:email5 at jevan.com.au>
Tel: (02) 6152 8010 (or +61 2 6152 8010)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jevanpipitone
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jevanpipitone
GitHub: http://www.github.com/jevanpipitone
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jevanpipitone