[LINK] MyGov Phishing eMail

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:02:06 AEST 2020

I have heard there's a lot of hacking action on mygov because apparently
people can set up fake duplicate accounts and somehow use it to withdraw
money from people's super.

https://bestpractice.biz/check-your-super-scammers-withdrawing-superannuation-funds-of-unwitting-victims/

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/scam-targets-australians-accessing-superannuation-funds-early/news-story/58a894eca718815fe7365868efe42978