[LINK] Computer Professionals Need to be Ready with Teleworking for Coronavirus

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Wed Mar 4 15:36:21 AEDT 2020

Casey Tonkin interviewed me yesterday about what computer professionals
need to do about the coronavirus (Information Age, 3 March):
https://ia.acs.org.au/article/2020/will-coronavirus-make-you-work-from-home-.html

In my view, computer professionals need to be ready to support remote
working on a large scale if the COVID-19 Coronavirus closes offices. We
need to be ready to help deliver government, industry and education
services online, on a scale not yet seen. More at:
https://blog.tomw.net.au/2020/03/computing-profession-needs-to-be-ready.html

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington