[LINK] Media Blockchain

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Mar 7 09:05:14 AEDT 2020

Few realize that JPEG is not just a series of technical standards for
images, but also a group of people. The "EG" is for "Experts Group" and
they met in Sydney last month, including an Open Discussion Session on
Media Blockchain:
https://jpeg.org/items/20200130_blockchain_discussion_proceedings.html

All the presentation slides are available:
https://jpeg.org/static/proceedings/wg1n86024-Open_Discussion_Session_Media_Blockchain_Proceedings.zip

Dr Sabrina Caldwell, from ANU and I presented. I talked on "Blockchain
for education":
http://www.tomw.net.au/technology/education/blockchain_for_education/index.shtml

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au
+61(0)419496150

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University
https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington