[LINK] "Blue Box" Auction

John Mann john at mannfamily.org
Fri Oct 30 15:56:42 AEDT 2020

Hi,

> Purchased directly from Steve Wozniak by the consignor in Autumn 1972

This seems strange to me
Looking at the chips, I see
    1820-0054  ; 7304
    9316 DC ; F 7403
    9390/7490 ; PCF 7422

The numbers on the first row are valid IC part numbers.

The numbers on the second row look like year+week date codes in 1973 and
1974
which indicate to me that the device was not sold pre-assembled in 1972.

Thanks,
    John