[LINK] Video streaming

David Boxall linkdb at boxall.name
Sun Jan 3 10:37:52 AEDT 2021

On 02/02/2018 14:47, David wrote:
> Once upon a time I could happily play ABC iView and SBS on-demand videos.  But now ...
Last night, I tried to watch the Doctor Who New Year Special on ABC
iview using Google Chrome. A PG classification warning played, then
nothing. The situation with Pale Moon is similar. Switching to Brave, I
got a message about Google Widevine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widevine
At that point, I gave up.

If/when someone cracks it, I'll probably download a torrent of the
program. I doubt that's the effect they're hoping for.

--
David Boxall                    |  I have seen the past
http://david.boxall.id.au       |               --TJ Hooker