[LINK] Accidental intravenous injection of AstraZenica as potential mechanism for post-vaccination TTS.

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Tue Jul 6 09:50:43 AEST 2021

On 5/7/21 11:39 am, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

>> * Moderna

Yes, balsamic vinegar will cure anything. ;-)

>> https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.29.450356v1.abstract
>>> ... safe intramuscular injection, with aspiration prior to injection,
>>> could be a potential preventive measure when administering
>>> adenovirus-based vaccines. ...

As I understand it, this paper is suggesting serious side effects from
some COVID-19 vaccinations are due to them being injected into the
bloodstream, not muscle. If correct, a simple change in procedure would
make AstraZeneca available for younger people.

But, the paper is a *preprint*, has not been peer reviewed, nor have the
findings been replicated by other researchers. There have been previous
promising treatments which turned out not to work, or did more harm than
good.

If the procedure is successful, it could be difficult to convince the
Australia public, given government leaders have made contradictory
statements about vaccinations recently. The Internet might be used for
an information campaign to reassure the public. If this allowed them to
also provide informed consent online and book a vaccination, that could
considerably speed up the process. Like ordering a pizza:
https://blog.tomw.net.au/2021/07/make-getting-vaccination-like-ordering.html

--
Tom Worthington