[LINK] Accidental intravenous injection of AstraZenica as potential mechanism for post-vaccination TTS.

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Jul 6 10:11:31 AEST 2021

On 6/7/21 9:50 am, Tom Worthington wrote:
> On 5/7/21 11:39 am, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>
>>> * Moderna

Ah, you r a cad, I mean card!

The article and its context represent a great vignette showing why
achieving effective links between science and society is so challenging.

And given the dismal quality of the people who get into parliaments,
we're stuck with blundersome, politics-driven utterances by Ministers.

Roger Clarke                            mailto:Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
T: +61 2 6288 6916   http://www.xamax.com.au  http://www.rogerclarke.com

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.