[LINK] Provide Online Informed Consent for COVID-19 Vaccinations

David dlochrin at aussiebb.com.au
Sat Jul 17 00:24:01 AEST 2021

On 2021-07-16 10:49, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> Not just that. There are idiots out there who would go in every week, thinking more just has to be better...>
> Plus individuals aren't necessarily aware of their own health conditions that may be contraindicators for taking a particular vaccine or any medication for that matter. That's what doctors and consulting is for. Reading for consent. Yeah, that's really going to work. Not.

I thoroughly agree, but most people have little science and seem confused, which can't help.

The Federal Government's current TV scare-ad shows a young woman gasping deeply and rapidily for breath on a hospital bed who is on a "ventilator" according to the reputable ABC journalist (presumably informed via a Media Release).  A ventilator, my foot.  Anyone with even sketchy medical knowledge can see she's been fitted with a standard, nasal delivery tube which supplies enriched oxygen, but it's certainly not ventilator.

And I doubt she'd have been breathing like that for long unless she's an Olympic Athlete.

Confused advertising is no substitute for informed and honest communication, no matter how much energy & bluster accompanies its' delivery.

David Lochrin