[LINK] Provide Online Informed Consent for COVID-19 Vaccinations

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sun Jul 18 09:33:55 AEST 2021

On 16/7/21 10:36 am, Kim Holburn wrote:

>... we don't have the vaccine. ...

The Australian government ordered 50 million doses of AstraZeneca from
CSL. The surplus is being sent to countries in the region. But we could
use more of it in Australia, if we could convince the population it is
worth the risk.

> Don't we need to record who's been vaccinated? ...

A record of who was vaccinated is needed, but the patient doesn't need
to fill in any paperwork for that, as they have already entered their
details when they booked. They just need to identify themselves, so the
staff can find their record and add details of which batch of vaccine
they got.

--
Tom Worthington