[LINK] Telstra and China Mobile

gerard gerard.borg at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 30 18:17:21 AEST 2021

>>So, I say we can indeed offer the Chinese just such an amazing humanitarian solution.<<

hear hear :)  One of our biggest issues is that we ozzies live in an English sub-culture and language bubble that deters us from achieving many great things, not least of which is reaching out to China. Taking a proactive approach would not only create new opportunities but would allow us to better manage conflicts of interest with our English speaking peers.

Gerard