[LINK] Telstra and China Mobile

Stephen Loosley stephenloosley at outlook.com
Fri Jul 30 23:38:10 AEST 2021

Kim writes,

>  You think they'd stop there?  Have you heard of the Brisbane line?
>  You want to give part of Australia away to a hostile totalitarian government?
>  Really? The land is owned.  I don't think the owners would view it as a win.

Yes, it’s the same idea as the Brisbane line .. and which was taken very seriously at that time.

And yes, I think it should be enough land for them. After all, they would still have their original
mother country. All their original lands, together with all of their own fully developed industrial
and manufacturing etc infrastructure and resources. All tended / run by their own Chinese folks
whom would then enjoy a much greater share of living resources .. all while their country heals.

Why would they need / want all of Australia, as well as their own country? That would risk severe
and overwhelming world condemnation, particularly after such a noble Australian sharing gesture.

And, I’m not sure China is actively overly hostile towards only Australia. They expected a reaction
from the whole world for their original Covid mistakes, and got it. And hence their Wolf Warriors.
And their over-sensitive reaction to albeit big-mouth Morrison. But, they are certainly still buying
our iron ore, and in the billions of dollars. They have been abused by multiple countries, for many
generations. But still seem to mostly forgive and forget. Ok, not ideal partners. But they sure don’t
deserve to bear the full brunt of climate change, started by the very same people who abuse them.

Dear Linker gentlefolk, the world’s most peopled country is in trouble. We can let it burn, and face
all the terrible human consequences (including for us a possible invasion) or .. we can be generous.

And at least, we can start conversations about helping China, especially among our original owners.

Cheers,
Stephen