[LINK] 18 January 1960 - working on the sydney-melbourne coax

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Jan 21 20:29:34 AEDT 2022

On 21/1/22 6:43 pm, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
> Put together some stuff in 2005 - but my brother asked about it this
> week - alas it is in HTML on a CD...an old fashioned printed book now
> seems a very  impressive a medium!

The multiple family web-sites I run are all in HTML 3.2, hand-cut.

It was, seriously, easier that way.  Dreamweaver??  <spit>

And - shhhh! - browsers still cope.

Yes, books will outlast all of that, despite the promise XML brought.

Roger Clarke                            mailto:Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
T: +61 2 6288 6916   http://www.xamax.com.au  http://www.rogerclarke.com

Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Law            University of N.S.W.