[Nauty] Finding all the permutations (elements) of Aut(G)

Rajesh Pavan Sunkari pavan at Glue.umd.edu
Thu Oct 28 02:40:02 EST 2004

Hello,
This is really a very basic question.
I want to know how one could write a program which would output the set of
permutations of Aut(G). I want these permuatation to act on some other
objects(say just ordered pairs (1...n)). I dont want these permutations
(elements of group) written into a file instead I want to have them
dynamically because I would have to do this operation for lot of graphs
generated by geng.
There was a similar question ("How to apply automorphisms") posed by Aisha
Fenton but the solution she got was very specify to her problem.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Pavan.