[Nauty-list] genbg - Permutation group on V(G)

Abhishek akshriv at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 08:39:32 EST 2006

Based on my understanding of the algorithm in genbg.c, the permutation group
acting on the vertex set of each of the two 'classes' is the Symmetric
Group. The problem that I am working on requires a different permutation
group (a subgroup of the Symmetric Group) acting on each of the two
classes.
I think I have to modify the function 'refinex' in genbg.c.
Can someone verify if I am right about this? Is there a better/simpler way
of doing this?

Thanks in advance!
Abhishek